Transactions and Project Development
Our experts have leading expertise in supporting policy-makers to attract private sector investment and management skills. We undertake the bidding, negotiating and letting of projects as well as advising on the underlying policy and procurement strategy.
For private sector investors in power, gas and renewables we provide advice in commercial negotiations and financing. We deliver support in due-diligence, market studies, market modelling, price projections, bankable documents and valuations.
Key services in this area:
- Introduction of private sector capital: Public-Private Partnership (PPP) and Private Sector Participation (PSP) frameworks.
- Transaction contracts design and negotiation.
- Bid process advisory.
- Investment opportunities identification and valuation.
- Market entry strategies.
- Business strategy and plans.
- Financial modelling and analysis.
- Power system modelling for project integration.
- Technical, commercial, legal and financial due diligence.
- Integration of project development components.