IPPs and PPAs
Our experts can advise policy-makers and state utilities on the introduction of independent power projects (IPPs) and power purchase agreements (PPAs) to attract private sector investment.
For private sector investors in power, gas and renewables we provide advice in transactions, commercial negotiations and financing. We deliver support in due-diligence, market studies, market modelling, price projections, bankable documents and valuations.
Key services in this area:
- Investment opportunities identification and valuation.
- Project Development.
- Financial modelling and analysis.
- Power system modelling for project integration.
- Feasibility studies, due diligence and bankable documents.
- Transaction and financial advisory, risk analysis and mitigation.
- Power procurement.
- Power purchase agreement (PPA) and Fuel Supply Agreement (FSA) formulation and negotiation.
- PPA and GSA administration.
- Evacuation, transmission access and connection agreement.