Gas and LNG
We have expertise in natural gas and liquified natural gas (LNG) and can assist public and private sector clients with advice on sourcing and procurement, gas sector policy, regulatory frameworks and feasibility studies.
We also have first-hand industry experience in the small-scale LNG sector, setting up of LNG import terminals, small-scale LNG opportunities, the use of LNG as a transport fuel, and the related cost, financial and feasibility issues.
Key services in this area:
- Market assessment.
- Master planning and business strategy.
- Financial evaluation of business opportunities.
- Advice on gas sourcing.
- LNG markets, pricing and industry.
- Dynamics of the natural gas business in developing countries and global supply markets.
- Pricing studies.
- Advice on energy policy and security implications.
- Gas infrastructure feasibility studies and network design.